As a Nail Salon that priorities the health of our clients, we wanted to have a clean and comfortable environment for people who steps foot into our salon. We know from experience that the chemical fumes of acetone and acrylic liquid has a very strong odor that can cause many health issues. So in order to keep the salon toxic free, we have strong ventilation all throughout the salon. When clients walk into our salon, they will never smell the toxic chemicals. We have also gone a step further to use an acrylic liquid with the soft smell of cotton candy to prevent the strong odor. Our clients know that they are in good hands and there is nothing to worry about when coming in for a visit.